Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm Here

Tons of hours of travel and no sleep for 24 hours is not the best thing for an MS patient but here I am in Katowice Poland. The hotel is nice and the people are great. Can't believe that I am still able to stand. We arrived in Frankfurt an hour later than we should have due to a delay in Calgary. Did not make our connecting flight then the gong show began. They put us on a flight to Vienna Aus. with a different airline then Vienna to Krakow then a 40 min drive to Katowice. We had a wonderful supper then we are both in our rooms going to sleep probably til tomorrow morning. My feet are terribly swollen and I must rest. I am too excited to realize why I am here. Will need to be in lobby for 9 am as I have an eye test in the afternoon I have an MRV which is an MRI of the veins. Wednesday I have a doppler ultrasound and after that I have the procedure. I am so tired but really happy to be here. I thought this day would never come.

No comments:

Post a Comment