Friday, April 23, 2010

Getting Ready

Of course not having a lot of time to get ready may be a good thing for me as I don't have a lot of time to panic. I have so much to do and no time to do it. I feel like I am in a dream and I don't think I will realize this is happening until I get there. I am currently in Swift Current Saskatchewan at a dance competition with my youngest daughter. It is actually helping me to not panic because I am far removed from home. My mom is coming to my messy house on Monday to help look after the girls so Jim can farm. I hope it isn't too much for her to be there. Ten days is a long time to expect someone to be at your place when you aren't there. I will arrive home late Saturday night after a gruelling day and long drive home. It will be then that I will start to pack for my trip to Poland. The only problem is that I leave very early in the morning to be in Saskatoon for my plane. I guess if I don't sleep Saturday night I will be able to sleep on the plane from Calgary to Frankfurt 9 hours or so. Can't wait to get to Europe amid the drama of the volcano in Iceland. I just have such a good feeling that I will get to Poland and that they will find the problem in my veins. I am so truly thankful that I have this opportunity and I have the support of my family. I am also very thankful that my brother is coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment