Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Too Busy to Post!


Hi Everyone,


It's been a while but the news is still good. I am feeling stronger everyday. Today I am in Regina, Sk. I arrived last night to support a CCSVI Saskatchewan meet and greet. I get there after a difficult time leaving my home. My article went into the Crossroads newspaper on Friday (21st) and I have been getting a ton of calls from people wanting liberation. I really enjoy helping people and I can only hope that more people will be able to feel as well as I do now. Teal came to Regina with me which makes the trip a lot more fun. We arrived just in time at the mall for things to get underway with CCSVI Saskatchewan. Silly me wasn't expecting cameras there but I was interviewed, not looking my best I might add. This morning (very early) we had to go to CBC to be interviewed with Ted on the morning edition. I got Teal out of bed at 6 and we went to Tims to get her a muffin and me some coffee. At CBC the interview was short but impressive. I will put some sites here where you can go. I went here to download the podcast of my radio interview www.cbc.ca/podcasting/pastpodcasts.html?36ref36 . Iwas also on the late night news and the site for this is www.cbc.ca/video/#/News/Local_News/Saskatchewan/ID=1504572560 . Hope all is well with everyone. I have enjoyed meeting so many new MS friends. I have a bond with all. In sickness we bond and in wellness we conquer.
Val

1 comment:

  1. Hi Val,
    I've enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for posting your improvements, and for being so active about sharing the news!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete